Texting Question

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So currently i have an enV touch and the suckiest part about it is when you use T9 word, it doesnt remember words you already typed. Now i know the iPhone doesnt use T9 cause it has a QWERTY keyboard, however i know it does have a text prediction-like system when you text, and i was wondering that if you keep typing in words, will it start to predict it over time? And if you turn the phone off or reset it, does it forget all that?

...I know there is something similar to this in the 'blackberry' post, but i wasn't sure if it was similar to my question.

Mk4Jetta

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
It will predict some words after you type a few letters. It will also remember words that you type in that were not in its library to begin with, these will not be erased when you turn the phone off.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
It will predict some words after you type a few letters. It will also remember words that you type in that were not in its library to begin with, these will not be erased when you turn the phone off.

Yeah right. Try to spell the word hell. Every single time it will replace it with he'll.

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
if you X off the suggested word a few times it remembers and wont ask you again.

I love that feature ,,

Spat

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
When u would like to put hell in a text just type the hel and tap the last l on the corner of the l. Try it !!

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Thank you so much, that answered my question and every aspect of it! I appreciate it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro