FaceTime

d0ster

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Another good app is Tango. No JB needed. It'll allow you to video chat over 3G with anyone who has the same app, including Droid users. Works pretty well.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Another good app is Tango. No JB needed. It'll allow you to video chat over 3G with anyone who has the same app, including Droid users. Works pretty well.

I like Tango very much, it automatically creates a list of Tango uusers from your contacts. I just used it with my brother and we are in different countries at the moment. I've even used Tango on a 3G connection

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Yes, I forgot all about FaceTime because of Tango. The 3G or Wifi option is the reason I prefer Tango.

brittanyh

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Is the "facetime" over Tango good? As in not slow? Lol. I was able to FaceTime with a friend (she was using her iPod touch) & it was super laggy.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
or the speed of your 3G if that's what you're using. when i'm out and about, i get great 3G coverage and when i'm home, i'm on FiOS -- so we know how good that connection. ha.

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could get in on all the FaceTime fun everybody enjoys but I have been plagued with this stupid "Waiting for Activation" issue on my iPhone from day one. I have been going back and forth with Apple tech support over the phone since the beginning and I have yet to get this resolved. I guess it has something to do with the fact that my Verizon plan was originally an Alltel plan that was grandfathered in. The only solution I have heard that is almost guaranteed to work is to switch over to the Verizon plan, not cool.... Not in my book anyway! I may just have to though if I want to enjoy FaceTime, which played a pretty major role in the reasoning of my purchase to begin with!

brittanyh

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could get in on all the FaceTime fun everybody enjoys but I have been plagued with this stupid "Waiting for Activation" issue on my iPhone from day one. I have been going back and forth with Apple tech support over the phone since the beginning and I have yet to get this resolved. I guess it has something to do with the fact that my Verizon plan was originally an Alltel plan that was grandfathered in. The only solution I have heard that is almost guaranteed to work is to switch over to the Verizon plan, not cool.... Not in my book anyway! I may just have to though if I want to enjoy FaceTime, which played a pretty major role in the reasoning of my purchase to begin with!

You haven't downloaded any apps to video chat? Or would it still not work? A few posters mentioned some apps, and skype works good.

Alveezy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
anyone having issues like the iPhone 4 getting hot when using FaceTime for more than 10 minutes? idk if it's just me but i did use "My3G" so that i could FaceTime on 3G when i'm out somewhere.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73