Google Apps Exchange

CYaris

Jun 30, 2009
www.esqtechsolutions.com
I am a new VZ iPhone user, and have two google apps accounts set up as exchange and one gmail account set up as gmail. The gmail account is fine. One google apps account seems to keep the inbox synced, but the other one doesn't. When I delete/trash e-mail from outlook, it still stays in the inbox of the iphone.

I know this isn't normal, and can't seem to find a solution, so, does anyone know a solution?

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks, in advance.

Craig

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Stick to the problem account.

You have a gmail account setup via Exchange syncing to your iPhone and Outlook on your computer.

When you delete the email in Outlook does it also delete it via webmail?

eye4ni

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I got frustrated with the stock email app, so I downloaded an app called Push Gmail and set it to open the web app version of gmail when I view emails. I really like having all of my gmail inbox features this way. I still use the stock app for composing/sending email sometimes but that is about all...

CYaris

Jun 30, 2009
www.esqtechsolutions.com
Ok, so I deleted the offending exchange account, and re-added it. Still doing the same thing.

Is there a benefit to keeping it exchange vs. the regular gmail set-up? The gmail account I have seems to have no issues.

I don't really use it for calendar and contact sync, as I sync to outlook.

Thanks, in advance.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods