Veriozon live chat support

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So Verizon used to have a live chat support service that used to be in a little box that would pop up on it's website. Now, i cannot find it or get to it anymore. Anyone else know what i'm talking about?

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
So Verizon used to have a live chat support service that used to be in a little box that would pop up on it's website. Now, i cannot find it or get to it anymore. Anyone else know what i'm talking about?

The only live chat I remember using on their website was for online sales. If you were browsing on their website looking at plans, accessories, or phones a window would pop up and ask if you wanted to live chat with a sales rep. I don't remember there ever being an option for support/technical services.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The only live chat I remember using on their website was for online sales. If you were browsing on their website looking at plans, accessories, or phones a window would pop up and ask if you wanted to live chat with a sales rep. I don't remember there ever being an option for support/technical services.

And it would pop up if you forgot your password. But they would do anything you needed, including an upgrade and such.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2