No facetime icon or app on Verizon iPhone

crwmlw#IM

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help me out? Just got my wife the Verizon Iphone4 and realized that there is no facetime icon or app on the phone. When I go to settings-phone there is an option for facetime on or off. It is set to on but no app/icon anywhere on the phone? Any ideas please?

smoke5643

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
If you go into your contacts and select one you will see the option to FaceTime them. There is no icon or app for it...

Hope this helps!

crwmlw#IM

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
one more question

Ok thanks, I had an ipod touch 4th generation that had the icon, thats why I was confused ;-) I have facetime on my macbook as well. How would my wife go about reaching me on facetime while im on the mac and she is on her iphone? The macbook doesnt have a phone number associated with it? Thanks so much, Chuck

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If you go into your contacts and select one you will see the option to FaceTime them. There is no icon or app for it...

Hope this helps!

+1 and you can also download Tango which will separate all your contacts automatically and let you know who has Tango so you can do video calls over 3G, it works pretty well and many of my contacts already had it. It's a free app so it's def worth checking out

jwhite4304#WP

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help me out? Just got my wife the Verizon Iphone4 and realized that there is no facetime icon or app on the phone. When I go to settings-phone there is an option for facetime on or off. It is set to on but no app/icon anywhere on the phone? Any ideas please?

Go to Settings, Phone and make sure Facetime is on!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2