Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

9 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Default New calendar entry alert

Forgive me if this has already been answered elsewhere; however I have searched and not been able to find a suitable answer.

Here is my problem. Our family has 4 iPhones between all members. We all have a gmail account and personal google calendars. We have a shared google calendar as well which syncs to all phones and allows all members of the family to see and edit entries. The problem I have is that I need an alert distributed to other family members making them aware a new event has been added to the family calendar. I know you can activate a pop-up within a certain time frame, but it is too complex for family members to do the math on an event that may be planned 1-2 months in advance. Is there a way to do this or is anyone familiar with an app that will do this? It looks like CalenGoo has a great setup but I can't see that it offers this feature. Thanks for your help.