EMail Signature Per Account

asggold

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I am new to the iPhone programs (coming from a Blackberry) and wondering if there is some setting that will allow me to use my Exchange signature on the Exchange Email accounts and then set and e-mail signature per account on the iPhone.

Thanks!

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Nope, not without jailbreaking. That is something that I missed coming from my Treo 750 to my first iPhone a while back.

If you do decide to jailbreak there is an app in the Cydia store called MailEnhancer that will do that, and many other things.

asggold

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Nope, not without jailbreaking. That is something that I missed coming from my Treo 750 to my first iPhone a while back.

If you do decide to jailbreak there is an app in the Cydia store called MailEnhancer that will do that, and many other things.

I saw a couple apps in the App Store that claimed to do this but I think they all had a 1 star average AND said they started having troubles with the iOS 4.0 release.

I will need to look at the Jailbreak thing but thought I would try to learn when the phone CAN do first before that. :D Thanks!