Verizon employees

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
and thats the difference between working for corporate and indirect. sucks to be indirect.

Yes, this part of it definitely sucks. It's like we're second class to them. They get their products and services out there, without having to directly pay our wages and overhead.

I do enjoy working in a non-commissioned environment, but man... keep us in the loop if you want us to remain loyal!

kpxstar9

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Yes, this part of it definitely sucks. It's like we're second class to them. They get their products and services out there, without having to directly pay our wages and overhead.

I do enjoy working in a non-commissioned environment, but man... keep us in the loop if you want us to remain loyal!

my job would be much easier if indirect didnt exist. #imjustsayin lol

cellphonejedi

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
my job would be much easier if indirect didnt exist. #imjustsayin lol

Lets not trash the Indirects!! I own 3 stores and I spend quite a bit of time cleaning up the mess that the local VZW Corp store causes. They do me a huge favor by opening their doors daily.

You walk into a corporate store, you are treated like a number. It works like a deli counter!! Get them in, get them out.

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Lets not trash the Indirects!! I own 3 stores and I spend quite a bit of time cleaning up the mess that the local VZW Corp store causes. They do me a huge favor by opening their doors daily.

You walk into a corporate store, you are treated like a number. It works like a deli counter!! Get them in, get them out.

thats the american way!!! :)

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

HA. Exactly. I stopped in the Verizon Corporate store at my local mall about a week after the iPhone launched, just to see what cases and accessories they were offering. I witnessed a guy have to give his name and number to be put on a list just because he was looking for a dang car charger. It wasn't that the store was overly busy either.

I'm not sure about you guys, but if I wanted to wait in a queue for something minor, I would just go to my doctor's office.

Reactions: cellphonejedi

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
ok but more importantly according to the countdown clock on my droid its only 5 days and two hours to go... taking into account daylight savings...

PurseCrayons

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I will be calling and activate mine as soon as I wake up Tues! I have been playing with it on wifi, but can't wait to have it and use it all the time! I NEVER EVER thought I would want or have an iPhone, but after messing with one & having someone sit down and show me why its so awesome! I am hooked!!

cellphonejedi

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
thats the american way!!! :)

Then that "American Way" is completely wrong. Whats wrong with being treated like you matter? Every one of my customers is treated with amazing service and respect. Ive been in business long enough to know my customers personally. I have 3 stores within minutes of the local corporate location and I have survived for almost 4 years.

We have customers who are willing to wait in our stores because we care about them. Which is much more than I can say for a customer in a corporate location.

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if they're going to make us order from the website or from Direct Fulfill. As an indirect, I just got my first taste of Direct Fulfill when we sold out of 16GB iPhones a few days after release.

Also wondering if they're going to make us buy outright, or if we have an upgrade available, allow us to use that and just pay the $199/$299. So many questions, so few people who know the answers... haha.

I'm trying to decide whether I should use a family member's upgrade this weekend (on a regular consumer account) and have it activated via Concessions on my line first thing when I wake up on the 15th, or just wait and use my own upgrade (if allowed) when the actual date comes and just wait for it to come in the mail.

My Account Manager has mentioned nothing of this. I hope I don't have to go through her, because she's on vacation until late next week :(

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I am trying but when I log in the iPhone is not an option listed. Also I went in as if I was getting new line as regular customer and it says they are temporarily unavailable. Wtf!! Anyone having luck?

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I was having issues logging onto the site in general. When I log into my account (concession), I don't get to look at anything regarding my account info.

I was wondering if the site was updating to allow for us to upgrade, so I tried also signing into my dad's account (regular consumer), and I got a little further into the account, but I saw a bunch of "currently unavailable" messages on the screen.

Hmm... not sure what's going on, if they're performing regular website maintenance, or if we're getting lucky and going to be able to order soon.

Ahhh... can't wait

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Ok so I am trying but when I log in the iPhone is not an option listed. Also I went in as if I was getting new line as regular customer and it says they are temporarily unavailable. Wtf!! Anyone having luck?

me too!!!

i guess they redoing the system so we can finally order them

jstkdn

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
When you go into the list of phones, where you can select the one you want, you have to use the drop down at the top to sort by manufacturer and select iPhone.

I ordered mine this morning. Can't wait!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
When you go into the list of phones, where you can select the one you want, you have to use the drop down at the top to sort by manufacturer and select iPhone.

I ordered mine this morning. Can't wait!

I tried that... It says they are temporarily out of stock or unavailable- when we called employee accounts they said that its a website issue and they are working on it- I am trying every 15 minutes at this point... Stupid question- what web browser are you using?

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I tried that... It says they are temporarily out of stock or unavailable- when we called employee accounts they said that its a website issue and they are working on it- I am trying every 15 minutes at this point... Stupid question- what web browser are you using?

its not working for me either... has iphone greyed out still

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh