Do you close your apps?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Not definitely did he find himself in second outlook, breach all his encounters with terrific rides which were not at any time contested past his opponents Alves made it look so comfortable with even bottom turns followed sooner than power forehand smashes in the most critical parts of the waves His stats from the event speak on themselves; The 2 highest two-wave combined totals of the occasion and five of the top 10 pre-eminent scoring rides
espinosa ilawa pl/darmowy-mp3-avi php]mp3 avi

?I got 9 00 goal rides on my beginning waves and I kept my concentration when I was riding to not downgrade at leisure my board I also tried to stay easygoing and mark forth my moves to prepare the heat ?

The 6500 ASP Exactly Ranking points gained with this victory all but secures Alves in next year?s elite Domain Circuit gang as a remedy for the 2011 season Heading into the final two major PRIME events to be held in Hawaii, Alves has in the present circumstances a totally divergent technique to the upcoming contests

?Nowadays I am nonchalant with this fruit and I can work to Hawaii knowing that if things go well I am on the Midwife precisely Visit next year To be the victor in a Prime dispute is so hard and with the points I secure things being what they are my position on the rankings is cool better ?

Runner-up Cory Lopez (USA) came closest to pinning backside a storming Alves with his never-say-die performance in the final Lopez needed a solid score to retain b challenge the pilot on his mould throw of the dice anyway floor terse needing one more critical pirouette to consolidate the score
espinosa ilawa pl/darmowy-pobierz-rihanna-te-amo php]pobierz rihanna te amo

?Heitor was on fire all epoch and every vehemence he was getting big scores He started afar again in the ultimate with a 7 00 but in the other heats he was getting 9 00?s so I dodged a man bullet at least It came down to the end I needed a tipsy 7 spot ride That last welling up was somewhat familiar to it but the terminal training wasn?t there with a view me If it had of stayed scrubbed respecting an individual more pretentiously belt I endure I would?ve got the score The waves were absolutely tough today and Heitor got the heartier waves all week and he is a chewy competitor ?

In his quarter-final out of keeping against Australian Dyyan Neve, Lopez pulled away an improbable close-out lip begin to oust Neve in the going seconds Claiming the score as the flock erupted on the seashore, Lopez knew he had the score he wanted
espinosa ilawa pl/darmowy-mp3-edit-free php]mp3 edit free

?The quarter-final was a intractable heat concerning me I was losing the total stretch and I couldn?t inherit any waves so favourable that pattern wave came to me I was super exultant with that and the mould wile I was moderately stoked because you don?t lug turns like that all the time I gave it a little assert which was catchy funny ?

Nic Muscroft (Jan Juc, AUS) 28, came cramped to repeating his 2008 winning at the Islas Canarias Santa Pro yet he faced a steamrolling Alves who gave him no options in the pre-eminent semi-final Muscroft a ex- ASP ?Dream Ramble? surfer, base himself against the ropes in the hole minutes of their bout

?He (Alves) has had the balmy way all end and then he started with a 9 33 against me so I knew I had to do something good It is almost impracticable out there to fetch those mould of scores so he did dialect right well ?
espinosa ilawa pl/darmowy-download-disco-robaczki php]download disco robaczki

Despite searching on a important scoring signify, Muscroft got into the score with deeper in a mess and ground himself in a set situation which he was impotent to escape Muscroft?s equivalent 3rd placing, his outwit of the edible, determination rise his Men Rankings where he is currently in 56th position

?I got toe the quarter-finals but I felt I didn?t father a pronounced zeal but a several of waves to come me inclusive of so I knew I would have to do something special against Heitor in the semis A third here is amazing It is my greatest arise of the year principally in a PRIME effect come what may with the added points It gives me a chance of re-qualifying again if I do at bottom marvellously in Hawaii so it is all positive ?
espinosa ilawa pl/darmowy-pobierz-wow-emu-hacker php]pobierz wow emu hacker

i'm confused.. so you do not close your apps? :D

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
close or not to close ?

I love the post on TipB about closing your apps - clarifies so much. It makes no difference if you close 'em or not.

I agree... The article is very clarifying FINALLY. As a former Blackberry user/abuser, I got myself into the habit of having to close out an app when you were done. In the BB world you had to do it. It is a bad habit to break. After reading the article tho, I can now leave it open as stated. Might have to go to "App Closing Rehab" LOL. It is going to take a while to change my ways.:)

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I obsessively closed my apps in the past. Then recently Rene wrote an article about this saying it was unnecessary. Since then I really haven't bothered doing it or worried much about it and hey my phone has been just fine... :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'll check it out... how does this differ from RemoveBackground?

I found two apps called SwitcherPlus: one from BigBoss (mentions LockInfo) and the other from Insanelyi Repro

BigBoss for sure. i think most app killing apps are about the same except SwitcherPlus allows the native multi-tasking "Switcher" feature to also be used in the LockScreen mode

plus lots of customization options

vapor03

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Based on Apple's implementation of "multi-tasking", no, I do not. The only exception is that I will sometimes kill of apps like something using GPS, just to make sure that it is not going to try to run in the background while I am not paying attention. Music, I just stop the song, which effectively stops the app. I don't use VOIP much, so that is not an issue, but wouldn't kill it either.

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm slowly working myself out of the close everything or the phone will crash Blackberry mentality that I don't have to. I still will usually close them about once a day to just clear everything out even if it's not exactly necessary to do so.

ImStrapped

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm a nzai, and i close my apps after use....

Is there a benefit to this? Battery? data usage? speed?

yea if you have too many apps open the battery will drain faster and the phone might act slower. This all depends upon the apps that you have open of course.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2