Popup Blocker

jrv331

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Im looking for an apple app or cydia app that will block the popup when a message arrives. I tried iblacklist but am loking for a cheaper alternative.
Thanks

jrv331

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have notifier and a custom alert and thats all the notification I want. I dont like the window appearing when Im in the middle of something. Just a personal thing.

jrv331

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Question on popup blocker. I have it set to block mms popups when locked and unlocked. When the screen is active I dont get any popups which is exactly what I want, but if I get a message while the screen is locked the popup window is there when I unlock.

How do I stop that as well?

Thanks

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Question on popup blocker. I have it set to block mms popups when locked and unlocked. When the screen is active I dont get any popups which is exactly what I want, but if I get a message while the screen is locked the popup window is there when I unlock.

How do I stop that as well?

Thanks

that is odd. this is just another reason why i am fond of biteSMS, it allows you to "Show nothing" when a message is received Lockscreen or Unlocked

i find it very annoying when you're on the device and you get blasted with SMS

then i can check the message when i feel like it, not when i am forced to, via Quick List (biteSMS) or Infoshade (LockInfo)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner