Who's rocking the bumper

nies

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I got the white apple bumper before I got my phone and put it on once i got it, it fits snug and I love how it looks and feels, anyone else on the same boat with me?

diegoeatspandas#IM

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I really do enjoy my bummper. Mines green though:). I couldn't decide between orange, green and blue. I like the other colors as well, but I wanted something that would make it pop.

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am also rocking the green bumper. I wasn't going to get any case or screen protector but I was at apple yesterday and saw the green one and loved the color. I decided I would use it on nights I am drinking or traveling for added protection. I am really loving the look and feel though!

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Does apple sell these? They didn't have any at the Verizon store yesterday...

Yes.. Apple sells them. Order with confidence as the bumpers are "universal" and fit both ATT & Verizon models.

I have a black one... but looking at getting a green one.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the white bumper, and love it. It looks great. I am also thinking about getting the green one too though. I wish there was more options when it came to color. Like a red one, or a dark blue one, or a purple one for my wife.

Travisl1213

May 18, 2009
Visit site
I had the white bumper and took it back and got the griffin rubber skin, but my wife has the pink bumper. The bumper was to slippery for me and I felt as I was gonna drop it.

alpha752

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I love love love my bumper. Shows off the phones sexiness but protects the edges and gives this slippery phone just enough grip.

jaycee2007

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I would love a red one. The only reason I didn't get one yet is because I heard it scratches the metal band over time. I'll wait and find out through you all later.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The bumper is a great case. Allows you to enjoy the true look of the iPhone with some bezel protection. The design is smart, hard rubberized plastic on the outer shell with the top button and volume keys are handy so you keep protection around the outside. If the bottom area for the connector were a little more open, it would be the perfect case for me, but my car kit's charging connector is a bit too large for it, so I ended up going for the Griffith one.

I'm selling my black bumper case for $25 shipped, feel free to shoot me a PM if interested.

xfillthy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
The bumper is a great case. Allows you to enjoy the true look of the iPhone with some bezel protection. The design is smart, hard rubberized plastic on the outer shell with the top button and volume keys are handy so you keep protection around the outside. If the bottom area for the connector were a little more open, it would be the perfect case for me, but my car kit's charging connector is a bit too large for it, so I ended up going for the Griffith one.

I'm selling my black bumper case for $25 shipped, feel free to shoot me a PM if interested.

I replied to your thread, im interested in taking the bumper off your hands if its still available. let me know

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73