iphone 4 urgent help

zaidar61s

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
hi everyone

ive got an iphone 4 on the tmobile network it is not jailbroken. the problem was that my my iphone would only work with one particular tmobile sim which was activated in the apple store.

if i try another tmobile simcard at home on my itunes i will get a the sign on the iphone to connect to itunes. after connecting to itunes i will get a message reading " the sim card inserted in the iphone does not appear to be supported"

i tried a restore and even the working sim no longer worked.

i went to the apple store and after checking the problem they gave me a replacement. i took two sims with me at the store and tried both of them to see if they both worked, and they did. i got home and tried another tmobile sim and i got the same message " the sim card inserted in the iphone does not appear to be supported".

after a restore none of the working sims worked any more and i kept getting this message " the sim card inserted in the iphone does not appear to be supported"

i went again to the apple store and explained the problem, they confirmed it was a problem and once again replaced it. i asked if this replacement will work fine with all tmobile sims and he said yes it will.

anyway i got home to put my back up on it and when it finalised i once again get this message " the sim card inserted in the iphone does not appear to be supported".

i am really really fed up now.

why is this happening? and how can i solve this.

i am certain it cant be the iphones that are defective as its three iphones in a row. im also certain its nothing to do with tmobile as all those sims work perfectly fine in my dads tmobile locked iphone 4.

any help would really be appreciated.

kind regards

nicnoc

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
zaidar61s I'm assuming you are in UK for both you and your dad to be using TMobile ip4?
Have you checked with TMobile that the sims have the right provisions set up, not sure how TM works but maybe you need an iPhone data package? Other then that I'm stumped :-(

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2