Have you forgotten?

gammaray1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
With all the sequential roves and droves of madness to get the iPhone, it seems the whole PopUlashun has forgot how damn good it is as a Music device as well. Put your best headset on, go to iTunes and you get a very generous enticement of almost any song. I put my Shure in ear's and tested the market.. Superb. Nope...not a sales person either. Im just impressed.

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Nope haven't forgotten. That's why I got the 32gb, so I could fit more music as well as everything else. I just hope the iPhone 5 comes in 64gb, 32gb is too small.

Last edited:

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Nope haven't forgotten. That's why I got the 32gb, so I could fit more music as well as everything else. I just hope the iPhone 5 comes in 64gb.

I think the main issue of not having a 64GB is that there is not a single 64GB chip out there (or one that wont cost a huge amount)

The 16GB and 32GB both come on a single chip since the other space is used for I think the cell chip.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been too busy playing with all of the features that carrying my headphones was just TOO much to remember. :D I do believe I will remember to bring them come next week though.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The audio on Apple devices are far, far superior to anything else right now. This was one
of my main reasons of coming back to an iPhone. Besides the fact that it's on Verizon now.
It's my daily driver and I don't have to use another iPod anymore. Sound quality on everything
else I've used is absolutely horrendous.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't see how that can be true as an Mp3 file is an Mp3 file. Makes no diference what you play it on. It sounds the same as its THE SAME FILE.

Audiophiles such as myself can notice a difference. The sound quality of music is important as hell for me. BlackBerries and Android devices have terrible output.

SurfStoked

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
I can honestly say my iTunes library is part of my top 3 most prized possessions. I keep as much music on my phone as I possibly can

carmendiva#AC

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I use my hd7 as my main phone...i mainly just use the iphone as a game and my internship supports verizon and iphone as their main phone

the zune player is much more attractive and a lot more fun than the ipod but i love the ipod as well