Screen protectors

CPColley

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Will the vzw iPhone 4 come with a screen protector or will you have to buy on yourself? I was thinking of getting one of those scratch proof one then also buying a case so I have double protection :) but if it already comes with one why waste the money on another screen protector. Anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator:

CPColley

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Darn... Lol and ok I'll keep that in mine! What accessories to they sell in the vzw store? Why order and pay shipping if they got what I want there you know?

robyj

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Verizon also has some really good deals going on for the iPhone. If you buy 3 items you get 25% off and if you buy 2 items you get 20% off. I bought a case-mate case and a car charger for 43 bucks. Also when I was in there the other day to get the iPhone under my number, I saw a sales associate bring out an iPhone starter kit (box full of cases and accessories that will be used tomorrow).

nies

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'd highly recommend ordering power support crystal front and back films, easy to install and you can't tell they are even there

dejagood

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
My coworker has the AT&T 3G phone but she has the coolest screen protector, if you are trying to see what she's doing from the side, you can't, the screen protector darkens....really cool for those nosy people that try to see what you are doing on your phone! Not sure if that is available for the Vip yet though?

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I bought a screen protector from best buy called ZAGG invisibleshield. It was like 20 bucks for 1 but it comes with a lifetime warranty if it gets damaged or doesn't work and they replace it for free. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Danegre

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a steinheil ultra crystal for my droid x. When I get my iphone im getting them for it
you can't tell its on there. And it feels smooth when you use it.

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone used this and is it easy to install and do we need back coverage if we have a case?

I haven't used this brand myself, I have just heard good things about it. I have installed the Zagg Shield on my 3G and it was not hard to do at all.

I take it you haven't applied any protector to your phones before?

Just need to use the solution they give you to spray it down as well as on your fingertips and move adjust the film onto the phone. The more spray you put on the film the easier it will be to move it around on the phone. Then just squeegee the access solution out.

Pretty Simple.

Don't think you will need protecting on the back but I personally would.

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Power Support is awesome. I dont like Zagg as they always peal on me. Otterbox Defender has screen protector built in.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2