Official standing in line for the Verizon IPhone 4 thread! (Post pics!)

swenny

Apr 27, 2009
Visit site
Brookfield, WI. -11 degrees outside. No line, three employees, one security guard and one customer in side store at 4:45am.

c5vettes

May 11, 2009
twitter.com
Here are some of my updates from twitter (@daveizzle):

5:08am: Inside the mall! 2 lines: 1 for the Verizon Store & 1 for the Apple Store. I am literally 1st in the Apple Store line!!

5:19am: Talking to the cops here and they said they were told to expect about a thousand people here today!

5:27am: So far it's still just me in the Apple Store line. 4 people are over in the line for the Verizon Wireless store.

5:31am: At the AT&T launch last June of the iPhone 4 when I was here at 5am, there were at least 200 people - at 5am. I ended up waiting 8 hours.

5:35am: I know this ain't no iPhone 5 but I expected more than 5 people here 1.5 hours prior to opening given the "record breaking VZW preorders"

5:39am: We'll see what this looks like at 7am but I'm thinking there may not be such a rush of people switching to VZW from AT&T as was hyped.

5:40am: Update: I have company at last here in Apple's line - 1 dude who came prepared with a chair & stuff. Lol

5:41am: The cops keep joking with each other about the lack of people here - there are literally more cops here than buyers!

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm parked ight in front. As soon as one person ones up I am too. Want to get it quick and start the drive home. Not complaining there is no line but am little surprised. But my college is not in biggest town

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I bet! The staff is taking a group photo lol. I guess they are ready. One hour to go. Please let this be an easy transaction. If there is a problem then we will call customer service. This what reps told me!

c5vettes

May 11, 2009
twitter.com

BurnRN717#IM

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I went to the Verizon store in Webster NY and the manager there, Chris, was excellent. I was in and out in no time. Could not of asked for better service. Was #2 in line. There were about 60 people there.

psyko825#IM

Oct 5, 2008
Visit site
My experience in line was great. Walked up at 850 and there was no one in line. In and out in 20 minutes. Rep said there were only 2 people in line at 7 am and they had only sold maybe 12 iPhones

MBGIRL

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
No line!

I live about 90 miles north of Phoenix in a smallish town. The Best Buy was the ONLY store to actually carry the iPHONE and they were opening at 7:00 am to accomodate the rush. I got there at 8:15 and I was the FIRST and ONLY person to be there for the iPhone the whole 45 mins. I was there! I guess I shouldn't have rushed.:)