Can the verizon reps see how many phones each store has?

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
im at school in upstate Ny. its freezing out. bitter. very bitter. my plan is to go around 4:30 ( think thats early enough)? My concern is if i get there and see 15 people, do i wait or not? advice please. im nervous!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
NO!

Don't listen to ANY reps! Ever. You will get an answer somewhere from "We don't know" to "More than enough" to "They are already sold out".

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
your right, spoke to one today. she said it might be on backorder already. i said
" but if im the first one, i will get one right"

her response
cant gurantee that....

o boy..

think 4:30 is too early or too late?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
im at school in upstate Ny. its freezing out. bitter. very bitter. my plan is to go around 4:30 ( think thats early enough)? My concern is if i get there and see 15 people, do i wait or not? advice please. im nervous!

I have done many launches with Att as a customer. I'll tell you my experiences. Apple store here maybe have 1000-2000 units for release. Att stores maybe 250-500 units. If there is a line of 15, you will get one.

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
i hope.. 4:30 early enough.. idc when i go. i can go earlier, im driving home after so i wanted to get some sleep. going to sleep around 9. so i can do 2.. but idk if i should..

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Every Verizon rep has the ability to do as the headline asks, however, very few of them know how to use it. :D

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
yeah idk though I could see apple having a lot but verizon not so much. I'm sure they will sell out and I cant see them having more than 100 in store if even that many. I know for many of the droids they got around 30 maybe they wised up and stock more but with verizon probably not.

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
no way im leaving now buddy lol. staying in the car when its 19 degrees out is not fun lol. but feel like -1!!!!! i set my alarm for 3AM. Wake up, brush teeth, get car, load up, drive to verizon. be there hopefully by 3:30. If there is a line, brace myself for the coldness. small line- stay in car till another person comes. if i am the only one--- stay in car until line slowly builds up. then 7am will hopefully come fast ( watch some movies). go in get 2 iphones. walk out with a smile. drive home. sleep.

everyone please hope thats what happens!!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
no way im leaving now buddy lol. staying in the car when its 19 degrees out is not fun lol. but feel like -1!!!!! i set my alarm for 3AM. Wake up, brush teeth, get car, load up, drive to verizon. be there hopefully by 3:30. If there is a line, brace myself for the coldness. small line- stay in car till another person comes. if i am the only one--- stay in car until line slowly builds up. then 7am will hopefully come fast ( watch some movies). go in get 2 iphones. walk out with a smile. drive home. sleep.

everyone please hope thats what happens!!

I'm in upstate NY too.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Then you know exactly what i am talking about! hate this weather.. hopefully everyone will decide its too cold to go to verizon and go at 6:45 and by then i will be smiling standing next to the door.

That is the good thing about july launches its nice and warm. I hate the winter and this weather sucks it is cold everywhere and I'm sure that isnt going to stop most from waiting for the phone Im sure it will deter a few but not many. They have only been waiting what 4 years for this phone lol

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Then you know exactly what i am talking about! hate this weather.. hopefully everyone will decide its too cold to go to verizon and go at 6:45 and by then i will be smiling standing next to the door.

Or people will wear that thick jacket, long underwear and grab the heaters and handwarmers and be there before everyone else to ensure you get one because others did not do the same. :)

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
waking up at 2:20 now lol.. thinking i might shower before i go.. but i will see how i feel when i get up. probably quick 1-2-3 shower to wake up a little bit.. if i get there around 3:15 or so and there is a long line, i will be so upset. by long line i mean 60+. i might wait if there are about 50.. but hopefully that wont be the case. im hoping to be the first or only see few people..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711