Visit site
Everyone get this one?
iPhone001.png

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Also went to my local VZW store today to check out cases. They were setting up the "tent" and line already. There was a definite buzz in the air, too. While the store was somewhat busy, it is usually packed with people shopping phones. Today was only people at the service desk, looking at accessories, and one couple that looked to be switching from AT&T (the guy had an iPhone 3G/s). I heard him say, "But their getting the iPhone tomorrow." to his wife, to which she responded, "Yes, but we have decided to drop all data plans."

Case options left a bit to be desired. I shipped my splash Cruiser back today, so am "naked" with just the front and back "screen" protectors (which are all chewed up/scratched) thanks to the case. Think I am going to get the case-mate barely there or pop.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Also went to my local VZW store today to check out cases. They were setting up the "tent" and line already. There was a definite buzz in the air, too. While the store was somewhat busy, it is usually packed with people shopping phones. Today was only people at the service desk, looking at accessories, and one couple that looked to be switching from AT&T (the guy had an iPhone 3G/s). I heard him say, "But their getting the iPhone tomorrow." to his wife, to which she responded, "Yes, but we have decided to drop all data plans."

Case options left a bit to be desired. I shipped my splash Cruiser back today, so am "naked" with just the front and back "screen" protectors (which are all chewed up/scratched) thanks to the case. Think I am going to get the case-mate barely there or pop.

The Case-Mate POP is fantastic. You will love the rubberized grips.

lmac4cy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I received my VZW text message yesterday. I thought that was thoughtful and made me feel good. I guess I am easy to please.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
HEY?!?!?!?!? I didn't get that messgae from VZW, maybe because I had to have CSR setup my phone as it wouldn't activate through itunes, it was stuck on the terms of agreement but she helped me me get my contacts transferred over but the one thing that pissed me off was that when VZW updated their data plans they did away with the international data plans. Before I was paying $1.37 on top of my regular plan a day for data. When I would travel to South America to ski the ANdes Mtns I would use BBM, FB, AIM, MSN and email to communicate with family and such and would never text or use the phone and it was great service, I used my S1. Now all they offer is a data plan that charges $20.34/MB...I asked the lady if she was crazy? How ridiculous is that????? 20 BUCK A MB?!?!?!??!?!?!? I told her this iPhone nonsense has gotten to the bigwigs heads cuz there is NO WAY in the world I am paying that much for data. Now I will be phoneless in March unless I can figure out how to do a SIM card switch to work on the Vodafone Network in Chile

Ringfinger

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Nope, did not get it but did get the Pop case. However, I suck at applying screen protectors so off to the VZ store to buy some and have someone who is more competent than I apply one.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
It comes with a screen protector. :)

Nope, did not get it but did get the Pop case. However, I suck at applying screen protectors so off to the VZ store to buy some and have someone who is more competent than I apply one.

try doing it in a bathroom with a running shower. Heard that helps.

What stinks about the case shredding my protectors? I, for the first time ever, had ZERO bubbles or overhang. Perhaps because there was a guide at the top (speaker/camera) and the bottom (home button) but I did it. Back, too. Now they look like $#!t. I left them until I figure out what case I want. But you all have convinced me on the pop! (I think ;) ) Grey/black I think.