Now there's a "Death Hug"

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Here we go :rolleyes:

I didn't even have a deathgrip issue with my AT&T iphone. I only switched because ATT became
increasingly more awful in my frequently visited places. Not that iPhone, nor this one has that
issue.

mrsFAB

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I never had a death grip issue. But I did see a vid on BGR.com that showed most devices, not just AT&T/VZW iPhones have the issue. I say lets move on, please!!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yeah if your in a weak signal area, "Death" gripping your phone may cause signal drop. But who really death drips it? Or death hug? Bloggers will find anything to use to write a story and create page hits

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah if your in a weak signal area, "Death" gripping your phone may cause signal drop. But who really death drips it? Or death hug? Bloggers will find anything to use to write a story and create page hits

That is very true as well.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
So why the double standard? When it was AT&T's iPhone4, it was a huge deal. Threats of class action suits, forcing Apple to give away free bumpers/cases, etc... but now that it's VZW, too, it's "so yesterday"?

I don't get it...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
So why the double standard? When it was AT&T's iPhone4, it was a huge deal. Threats of class action suits, forcing Apple to give away free bumpers/cases, etc... but now that it's VZW, too, it's "so yesterday"?

I don't get it...

Same old story just bloggers bringing it back up. This wont go anywhere like last time. The media got it out of hand last time. Apple wont be giving away anything this time.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I don't get it...

It's so yesterday because it is so yesteryear. I have never had, as well as people I know here in Canada have never had any problems. The fact that other phones have the same problem points to a general problem and my belief that it is partly a network issue. I just laugh because Verizon has the BETTER network :p

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
It's so yesterday because it is so yesteryear. I have never had, as well as people I know here in Canada have never had any problems. The fact that other phones have the same problem points to a general problem and my belief that it is partly a network issue. I just laugh because Verizon has the BETTER network :p

Me neither. Maybe lose a bar at most if I death grip it. But I must give a firm grip

omgabunny

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Well, with my ATT iP4 I have it. I'm currently sitting in a training room with 4 bars and 3G. If I use the ATT deathgrip, I drop down to 1 bar. So it exists.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner