Camping out tomorrow? What time? Ready?

gemni73

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I was all set to camp out tonight and had even requested a vacation day for tomorrow but after reading all the different forums, I decided to preorder on the 3rd at midnight(live in Cali) and I am so glad I read the posts because I got my phone on Monday morning and I can chill and go to work tomorrow. but I did want the experience of being in line and meeting interesting folks who were all there for the same thing. good luck to all who are camping out, stay warm and hydrated. be friendly to your neighbor and I hope you all get the iPhone! I love mine and my iPad!

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks will need it

Wearing jeans, sweats over it.. long sleeve, sweatshirt, winter jacket, maybe northface, hat, gloves, bringing towels to sit. maybe blanket.bottle of water and some crackers. friends ipad to watch movies. and some school work..

miro

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
My preorder last week got messed up and I never received the phone. I ordered another today online with apologies from cs. I also reserved one at a local Apple Store, it says pick up starts at 12pm. I will go and see what's going on. If I get it, I will cancel the online order if not, WAIT endlessly for it to arrive in the mail.

Good luck everyone.

GolpherZX

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I don't recall Apple taking a credit card number for my "reservation". All it said was if I don't pick up the phone by EOB on Thursday that the reservation would be cancelled. So I'm thinking of getting to the mall that has the Apple store right at 6am (mall open time) and trying to get the phone. If they have a ridiculous line or I can't get it, I'll just have to go back and get the reservation after noon, which will add a significant amount of money to park for the day, as I need to ship my second phone across state for the next day.

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
time for bed.. waking up at 2:20 so i can shower. help wake me up a little bit.. night all. good luck to everyone. next time i post i will be home and hopefully the iphones will be with me.

ja2ed

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't recall Apple taking a credit card number for my "reservation". All it said was if I don't pick up the phone by EOB on Thursday that the reservation would be cancelled. So I'm thinking of getting to the mall that has the Apple store right at 6am (mall open time) and trying to get the phone. If they have a ridiculous line or I can't get it, I'll just have to go back and get the reservation after noon, which will add a significant amount of money to park for the day, as I need to ship my second phone across state for the next day.

Thats the exact same thing i am going to do