How do you make photo albums on the camera roll?

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately you cannot at this time. This is a common complaint for iOS. I also wish we could do that.

The only way is to plug into the computer and upload folders that way. But for me that is to much work.

There are some third party apps in the app store which will do this tho. As for the standard photo app built in I'm afraid it will not.

Reactions: MrsStraty

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
You have to make the folders on your computer and then sync your phone. Same thing with music playlists. I'm guessing the idea was to keep all media consistent with your computer and itunes. So if it's no organized there it won't be organized on your phone. So where your source data is, you need to organize it there and then sync again and it show on your phone.

Reactions: MrsStraty

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
You have to make the folders on your computer and then sync your phone. Same thing with music playlists. I'm guessing the idea was to keep all media consistent with your computer and itunes. So if it's no organized there it won't be organized on your phone. So where your source data is, you need to organize it there and then sync again and it show on your phone.

Actually u can make music playlists on the phone itself. There is no need for the computer. Open the iPod app go to playlist and select add playlist. Then all you do is add songs.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Actually u can make music playlists on the phone itself. There is no need for the computer. Open the iPod app go to playlist and select add playlist. Then all you do is add songs.

No what I mean was you cannot edit existing playlists. Only delete them or rearrange within the playlist. You can't move songs from one existing playlist to another only a new one.

MrsStraty

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
On I get the concept but how do you get the pictures that are on your computer to iTunes? I can't figure that either. Lol.

Thank you

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
On I get the concept but how do you get the pictures that are on your computer to iTunes? I can't figure that either. Lol.

Thank you

When you hook you iPhone to the computer and open iTunes your device should appear on the left hand side above your playlists and stuff. Select your device and on the right side you will see all the options for syncing your device:

Information, Music, Photos, Videos, Applications etc...

Select the photos tab. Here you can select the folder you want iTunes to use to sync. So for me I put all my sub folder with pictures into a folder on my desktop called "images". I select browse and find the 'images' folder and it will sync all the pictures and create different photo reels based on the subfolders.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73