Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Default Sound off for shipping Feb 9th

I thought I would make a thread for those of us that ordered on the 9th. I want to see if this 18th things is true. Sound off when you get shipping info
    Thanked by:
    ashleydurden (02-09-2011)
    iPhone Newbie

Right now mine says estimated shipping date is the 18th. I ordered around 630 am eastern
    WWJD=What would Jobs do?
    iPhone Beginner

you may get it early when i did my pre order on the 3rd it said estimated delivery on the 10th i received it on the 8th so you never know you may get it earlier than the 18th
    dRe The Situation...VZW Iphone 4 32 Gig User
    iPhone Newbie

I ordered just a couple minutes after 3:00 Eastern time and it also showed February 18th. I don't know if I would read to far into it though. I upgraded one of my lines to an iPhone February 3rd with an expected date of the 10th. I received it on Monday the 7th.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    1,156 Global Posts

Ordered this morning around 6:30 EST, says ships by 2/18/11 in my confirmation e-mail. Waiting for a friend to get back to me if she also preordered to see if she gets the same information.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Got 18th but got it before 3:00am
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts

I ordered my at 3:15am, and it says ship by 2/18. Should've just waited and gone to a store tomorrow. *grump*
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BusyMe View Post
    I ordered my at 3:15am, and it says ship by 2/18. Should've just waited and gone to a store tomorrow. *grump*
    There are a few people saying they think that we will get them before them.
    iPhone Newbie

I ordered one at 3:15am and it said that it would ship by 2/18. I assume this is a general date that they are putting on all of them. You would think that they would ship what they have in stock asap and obviously they have some in stock. If the 3am people aren't shipping for that long, could you imagine how long the people will wait who wait a few days? Has anyone got a confirmation yet by the way? Mine has been "processing" since 3:15am.
    iPhone Beginner

Mine said 18th as well.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

It may ship before 18th
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

Mine said the 18th as well. Did mine at 2:55 EST.
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

i figure if it doesnt ship today and i dont get charged i will cancel and go to the store
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Well I called the customer service. I just canceled I don't like all the unknowns. I have tomorrow off anyway so I will just be over there really early
    iPhone Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by varucell View Post
    Well I called the customer service. I just canceled I don't like all the unknowns. I have tomorrow off anyway so I will just be over there really early
    good luck with that standing in the cold weather... you better get there early those lines may be long... im glad i already got mine since yesterday
    dRe The Situation...VZW Iphone 4 32 Gig User
    iPhone Newbie

Mine said the 18th as well. I am not going to hold my breath for anything earlier although I will be crossing my fingers. I assume that is the date they gave everyone. I would like to think there is no way they would hold off on all of these online orders until then. What was the point in allowing people to order on the 9th if they were not going to ship until the 18th?
    iPhone Newbie

I agree, if they have them available why wait? If they didn't have them available why start selling them too soon and **** people off. I was hoping for a Friday delivery........as in THIS Friday.
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by mixe760 View Post
    I agree, if they have them available why wait? If they didn't have them available why start selling them too soon and **** people off. I was hoping for a Friday delivery........as in THIS Friday.
    I agree totally. I ordered at 2:53Am and saw the 18th and was totally fried about it. I bet they oversold on the pre- order and had to order more. Also as I mentioned in another thread, many of us are new to Verizon and have to have credit checks which must take more time. Ugh.
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andre G View Post
    good luck with that standing in the cold weather... you better get there early those lines may be long... im glad i already got mine since yesterday
    Live in a small place. Our verizon place is in a mall they open really early for mall walkers. No cold for me
    iPhone Intermediate

Guys, the folks that preordered on the 3rd also had to wait approximately 5 days for their phones to come in and some of us are still waiting (grr, mine comes in today, according to the shipping info I finally got).

I understand the impatience though, but I doubt they would only make the later preorders come in 1 day after their Business Customers that preordered on the 3rd.

Not that it's right, tbh, I think 3rd folks should have gotten theirs on the 4th, and the 9th folks should have gotten theirs on the 10th. But such is life when dealing with the enigma that is Apple unfortunately.

Good luck all the same! I know how much it sucks to wait.
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

Lets hope that is not the case!!!!!
    iPhone Intermediate

While I was typing that, I got the phone call that my phone came in. I ordered at 3am on the 3rd (2 iPhones).
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts

I ordered mine this morning at 3am on the Business site. This is what I have:

See Details below for your order:
    Status Expected Ship Date Tracking Number Courier
    Awaiting Inventory N/A N/A N/A

Due to overwhelming demand, there are delays on this product.
    Expected Shipping Date is shown above.
    iPhone Nanite

I set my alarm for 2:55 and that is when I ordered mine. Mine also says estimated shipping date the 18th, that didn't make my morning. I noticed this on my receipt though

Line 1 Purchased Items
    (1) FEDEXSTDOVERNIGHT3PM $0.00

Anyone know what this means?
    iPhone Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mrlegendary View Post
    I set my alarm for 2:55 and that is when I ordered mine. Mine also says estimated shipping date the 18th, that didn't make my morning. I noticed this on my receipt though

Line 1 Purchased Items
    (1) FEDEXSTDOVERNIGHT3PM $0.00

Anyone know what this means?
    fedex standard overnight by 3 pm
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast