Question on activating, data plan and bill

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I dont know if anyone can help but maybe i am just not thinking right.
Im ordering the phone at 3am. My dad is the account owner, but i have access. He gets the bill, i pay him back for my part.
When i get the phone at 3am, i am surprising him and getting it for us. I am using my credit card.

When the time comes, would verizon then charge me monthly since i purchased them? not activating it for a few days.

If they do charge me monthly, think its a problem to make sure they bill him? Or is it that i am just buying the phones and the bill wil still get to him.
Thanks!

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I dont know if anyone can help but maybe i am just not thinking right.
Im ordering the phone at 3am. My dad is the account owner, but i have access. He gets the bill, i pay him back for my part.
When i get the phone at 3am, i am surprising him and getting it for us. I am using my credit card.

When the time comes, would verizon then charge me monthly since i purchased them? not activating it for a few days.

If they do charge me monthly, think its a problem to make sure they bill him? Or is it that i am just buying the phones and the bill wil still get to him.
Thanks!

I can't swear to this, but I'm 99% sure that the monthly charges will continue to be billed monthly to your Dad's account, just like it is now.

As long as you're authorized to make purchases for the account, you shouldn't have any problems. I provided my credit card information to pay for my iPhone last week, which has nothing to do with my VZW account.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
If you are buying it on his account (i.e. you are going to be signed into his MyVerizon when ordering) then it doesn't matter what payment method you choose. You could use MY credit card and it would still bill your dad for monthly. The only thing that goes on the card are the charges you make at the checkout (i.e. mine was the 32GB iP4 and the car charger + tax).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner