Here we go again

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You can do that with any phone - hold it "just wrong" and you will attenuate the signal.

AT&T spreading FUD.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Funny thing. When I saw this earlier? I tried it. Was at four bars. Try the death grip? Five bars.

:D

And the WiFi issue? Try hard enough on any device? You'll impede performance.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I thought the next line was going to be:

"Going down the only road I've ever known! Like a drifter I was born to walk alone..."

:D

As for the topic, you know they have a strong position when they don't allow comments. Either way, I'm loving my Case-Mate POP case and there goes that problem anyway!

mountainhouse

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I've had the VeriPhone for about 24 hours now. At my home the Verizon signal is marginal. Usually works, but sometimes have to stand by a window. No problem with the new iPhone. Good signal all through the house. Been through 4 different Verizon phones before this, and reception on the new iPhone is definitely better than any of those. :D

mcforan23

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
@ kch50428
That's exactly what I said. No one is going to grope their phone while talking on the phone, its ridiculous to make such an ordeal about it

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I've had the VeriPhone for about 24 hours now. At my home the Verizon signal is marginal. Usually works, but sometimes have to stand by a window. No problem with the new iPhone. Good signal all through the house. Been through 4 different Verizon phones before this, and reception on the new iPhone is definitely better than any of those. :D

My signal at my house for 3g used to be kind of bad, not it is better, in the 3-4 bar range as opposed to 0-2. I have it great though because I use 3g where there is good signal (i.e. the city/not my house) and I have very strong Wi-Fi at my house...like:

5b6550c9.jpg

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Droid owners response: "I want a phone that I can hold any way I want!"

iPhone owners response: "I'd rather have a non buggy operating system than have to worry that wrapping my legs and arms around the phone, like jake the snake roberts, isnt gonna allow it to load a web page!"

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner