Corporate Email -- What Plan?

p08757

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone with someone where I work who just got a new Verizon iPhone. They switched from a BlackBerry to the iPhone and had the corporate email plan @ $44.99 with Verizon.

Verizon told her she had to keep that plan in order to get corporate email with her iPhone. Our company uses Microsoft Active Sync with an exchange server. It works great on my DroidX with the regular $29.99 data plan.

I don't have an iPhone yet, but it is my understanding that the $29.99 plan will work with Microsoft Active Sync on Verizon with the iPhone.

Can someone please confirm this.

Many thanks!

Last edited:

boogaloo1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I forgot to mention. If the plan worked just fine with your Droid, then should work just fine with your iP4. I took the Droid X for a test drive before switching to the iPhone. I had the $29.99 data plan each time and no problems.

Others can chime in with their experiences.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
If it's like AT&T, just don't say anything when signing up with them. The regular plan works just fine. They can't tell if it's corporate or not. Exchange is exchange no matter how it's configured in the settings. If Exchange was the only thing that made it corporate, how would you use Gmail as an Exchange account?

Reactions: p08757

k-man-do

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
this is interesting to me...we have 5 blackberries and an exchange server with active sync and when we first hooked them up we had the BIS plan and nothing would sync real time....once i changed to business data it was no problem. man i wish i could save $75 over the 5 phone and keep the real time update

am i missing something. oh it looks like 3 of the BB will be changing to ViPhone shortly, and i am super jeleous my wife got hers monday first thing!

blitzjb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I was on the 44.99 plan with the BB storm. I am using the 29.99 plan fornthebvzw iPhone. It is active synching great. Better than the BB ever did! rim is in trouble....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro