Earpiece Volume?

jdragione

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone notice their earpiece volume isn't that great? Yes, I turned the volume all the way up while on the call. It just isnt nearly as loud as the Blackberry Bold I am coming from.

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site
please says it isn't true. i can hardly hear with my droid incredible. i was really hoping on a better earpiece volume.

natieya

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
A common mistake people have been making is forgetting to take off the screen protector before making a call. Did you do that? :)

shimojunk

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Be aware that thousands of people will be taxing the Verizon servers to buy the iPhone so you may experience a very slow ordering process. It's possible your browser might "time-out" from too many people hitting the site. Just refresh and try again.

I didn't pull the trigger on the pre-orders, but I did log-on to VZW site just to gauge the madness.

mi_canuck#IM

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
frankly, i find the vzw iphone 4 earpiece volume to be outstanding! nice and loud! often times, i have to turn it DOWN... I don't know what Apple did, or if my at&t ip4 was a dud... but earpiece volume on my vzw iphone 4 is noticeably better (louder) than my 3GS and at&t 4 ever were!

shimojunk

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Anyone notice their earpiece volume isn't that great? Yes, I turned the volume all the way up while on the call. It just isnt nearly as loud as the Blackberry Bold I am coming from.

Yes, I've noticed my earpiece volume is terrible. I know I'm losing my hearing, but I'm not that deaf!

paul-c

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Bumping this one up, as my earpiece volume isn't that great, either. Any fixes for this?
After getting into a lengthy discussion with the manager at the Apple store a few months back, he finally admitted that the iPhone earpiece is just not that loud and it's a general issue. It's one of those things I hope they focus more on in future versions.

Reactions: Sosai X

lenmac08#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
glad to hear because I feel like the volume is pretty bad and often have to resort to speaker phone when possible. Otherwise, I struggle at times and don't believe I have any hearing issues. Always trying to turn the volume up when on a call but then realize that I've already maxed it out. Any solutions? anyone else have this issue. Thought I would find more on the forum about this...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2