Alright...lets see those cool background displays you all are rockin'!!!

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
0b13dc0e.jpg

Reactions: XCalibration17

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:)hi thecellphoneguy! could you tell me what weather app that is your using plz? I NEED to dwld that for my hubby's iPhone lol. I like that it displays the current temp on the icon, TIA:) (i couldn't quote your post because of the img link, i need to reach my 'required' before being able to do that)

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

INDROIDWETRUST

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
:)hi thecellphoneguy! could you tell me what weather app that is your using plz? I NEED to dwld that for my hubby's iPhone lol. I like that it displays the current temp on the icon, TIA:) (i couldn't quote your post because of the img link, i need to reach my 'required' before being able to do that)

Hey Pink :) it is called Fahrenheit ? Weather and Temperature on your Home Screen. App is available for $0.99 from the App Store.

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

Seven77

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I had my screen looking really nice while I was jailbroken on 4.2.8. Here is what I have it looking like on stock. At least until 4.2.10 jailbreak fix or iOS 5.

---
- Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Well right now I'm using a default wallpaper through dream theme on the dreamboard. But if anyone plays bastion the soundtrack cover is my background on the default theme for the iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative