Alright...lets see those cool background displays you all are rockin'!!!

jmill79

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Could someone please make this for me, thanks, btw it Endeavour currently on the pad for launch.

jmill79
[/URL][/IMG]

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I cant get LockInfo and the weather widget to play nice together. The LockInfo covers it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Hey, if you still have the problem with Lockinfo covering up the weather widget, I just figured out how to move the Lockinfo information :)

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok go to settings, Lockinfo, Lockscreen, Layout, and then you'll see the position slider. The more you slide it to the right the further down on the screen the Lockinfo data will appear. Mine is just a smidge more than halfway and it's perfect. That allows me to have my mail, SMS and favorites plugin (with pics) as my Lockscreen plugins. On that screen in the settings you will also see Hide clock clock, Hide lock slider and Show Behind Slider. All of mine are ON. Let me know if this solves your issue.

Reactions: Lynx

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Looks great Postal. Is that the Lockinfo weather widget you're using?? You need to swap that postage stamp mail icon for the mailbox I have :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice