How long is the battery lasting?

S.meezy#CB

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
First days battery use is never a really good showing... after about a week the battery settles down and the honeymoon effect dies (constantly touching your phone, updatingm downloading, going thru all the settings etc)

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I set up my phone at noon yesterday and did not put it down till 10:30pm last night. I was down to 54% and had been playing around on it the whole time. That's pretty good so far. :)

PSU

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I unplugged mine at 6:25am.

Listened to music while in the shower, made a five minute phone call, uploaded a picture to Facebook and sent 10 texts: 92%

jdragione

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Unplugged at 5:20AM ... Currently 8:40AM .. Google Latitude running in background, done about 5 SMS messages, a few PingChat messages, gotten 5 or 6 emails, connected to Wifi ..... Battery currently 100 %

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
sounds like the battery is gonna exceed my expectations, I guess I have BB to thank for setting the expectation so low LOL

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine since 1pm yesterday and it's now 9am with 77% battery remaining. And I've used it A LOT. It came fully charged.

mkm

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Can you guys tell me how to change the setting so it shows the percentage at the top instead of just the battery indicator??? (I'm pretty sure I remember my bf's AT&T iPhone doing this....) I messed with it a little bit last night and couldn't easily find how to do it.....

PSU

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Can you guys tell me how to change the setting so it shows the percentage at the top instead of just the battery indicator??? (I'm pretty sure I remember my bf's AT&T iPhone doing this....) I messed with it a little bit last night and couldn't easily find how to do it.....

It's under Settings. :eek:

To make the %age indicator show up ? just alongside and to the left of the standard battery indicator ? just go to Settings > General > Usage ? and toggle the Battery Percentage setting to On.

How To: Show The Battery Percentage Indicator On iPhone 3GS | iSource

Last edited:

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The battery life is unbelievable in my opinion coming from a droid x that sucked all my battery life away by mid afternoon. I used this very heavily and it wasn't fully charged yesterday and made it 9 hours with still 35% remaining. I am extremely

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
The battery life is unbelievable in my opinion coming from a droid x that sucked all my battery life away by mid afternoon. I used this very heavily and it wasn't fully charged yesterday and made it 9 hours with still 35% remaining. I am extremely

And the battery died in the middle of that last sentence I see.

Travisl1213

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Well mine has been unplugged for 3.5 hours and I am at 65%. I don't feel that my battery life is that great compared to my samaung facinate

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen