Contact Syncing between iPhone and iPad

ScottHekkas

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi I've got an iPad and an iPhone 4. I was wondering if there was an easy and free way to sync my contacts between my iPhone and iPad? I have tried Yahoo's CardDAV service but it doesn't seem to send my current iPhone contacts to the Yahoo server. If there is an easier way to do this or if anyone knows how to get Yahoo CardDAV working that would be much appreciated,

Thanks,
Scott

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
+2 for Google. It works flawlessly. I can make changes on the Google account, and it syncs to my Hackintosh and iPhone, and vice-versa.

Mobile Me is almost identical. Costs 99 bucks a year though.

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
ok, So if I add a contact or appointment on any device (ipad,iphoneoutlook pc) all will stay in sync correct?

can you sync multiple calendars?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Google/Gmail for sure. All you have to do is get them there once and from then on getting them from Google to Device X/Y/Z is painless.

LooNTooNs

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
OK I think im getting there!!! DO you need a Google apps account to sync cal and contacts? I do not have one, and the sync widget on the PC only seems to sync the calendar.

ScottHekkas

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys! It would also be much appreciated of you could point me to a walkthrough or just tell me how to set it up properly becUse I've set it up through Google's methods and it hasn't worked. Thanks alot!

mrsFAB

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Mobile me! Syncs contact, calenders, bookmarks on iPhone, iPad, pc and mac. Also gives you cloud iDisk space, a me.com email address, and cloud storage for pictures. I love it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711