Question about 2/10 iPhone purchase

janafran

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
First off i wanna say how helpful and addicting reading all of your posts are in this forum so thanks! i am soo excited about my verizon iphone my upgrade is actually on thursday so i will be going to the store. im in amherst ny (buffalo) and although its seems like a small town i am nervous that if i go after class around 1130am (they are opening at 7 am) that they will have run out..do you think this is true? should i call ahead and see if they know how many they will be getting or do you think they will still have in stock by the time i get to the store?

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
First off i wanna say how helpful and addicting reading all of your posts are in this forum so thanks! i am soo excited about my verizon iphone my upgrade is actually on thursday so i will be going to the store. im in amherst ny (buffalo) and although its seems like a small town i am nervous that if i go after class around 1130am (they are opening at 7 am) that they will have run out..do you think this is true? should i call ahead and see if they know how many they will be getting or do you think they will still have in stock by the time i get to the store?

hahah. SAME boat.. . SMall town but nervous that they wont have enough. i dont have classes thursday so i am thinking about waking up at 5 and camping out.. but idk if people will be going at 4.. i dont want to go and see 5 peopel in line and hear they had 4-5 phones.

Last edited:

janafran

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
hahah. SAME boat.. im in cortland lol. SMall town but nervous that they wont have enough. i dont have classes thursday so i am thinking about waking up at 5 and camping out.. but idk if people will be going at 4.. i dont want to go and see 5 peopel in line and hear they had 4-5 phones.

same!! i dont konw if i should go there first thing in the morning or if i can wait till after class...really dont want to wait any longer!!

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
same!! i dont konw if i should go there first thing in the morning or if i can wait till after class...really dont want to wait any longer!!

if you can go before class, go for it. thats what im probably going to do. but i havent decided yet.. i just wish i knew if they were expecting a line and how many phones.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Good luck. If its anything like the Att launch people were camped out for days. Also judging by the pre orders being the most successful launch in verizon history I would guess for a large turn out. I would say better to be safe then be sorry and get there extra early. Best of luck to you either way.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would go as early as you can because I can almost guarantee that they will sell out on launch day all big launches on verizon have sold out most by midday(incredible, droid x)

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I would go as early as you can because I can almost guarantee that they will sell out on launch day all big launches on verizon have sold out most by midday(incredible, droid x)

hmm. well im off thursday so i can go wednesday night if i wanted too but no way im doing that in this weather.. or alone... if they open at 7am, the earliest i would go is... maybe 4. i would call before they close wednesday and ask if anyone is there yet... if i actually went at 4.. this would be something that i would keep to myself for ever. my dad would think im NUTS:eek:

janafran

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

do you really think in 4 hours in a town like buffalo they are going to run out or even line up the night before? i really dont know what to do!!

chasescott66

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't have class Thursday until 11:15, but I am definitely going before. They are going to be swamped, and probably gonna have a limited supply. Remember folks, all those switching from ATT will be there too. I am not sure what time I am going to get there because my store is in the top 5 in the country, but there is another store about 20 minutes away. Anyone in Knoxville, TN doing the same?!?!?!?!?

FutureDroid3owner

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
i can go anytime and wait. i can go at 3 if i want.. depends if i am going home after or not and if i want to go at 3 then drive home....idk.. but my concern is that if we are in a small area, we will get 5 iphones. which really makes it tough

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods