Had to go into the Local Verizon store.....

bcurtiss

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Got mine about 1, I needed a case for it so I went to my local Verizon store and they have all the accesories out and ready to go. The greeter looked at me funny when I asked if they had cases yet. You should of seen the look on her face when she pointed over to the iPhone rack of accesories, I showed her my VZW iPhone that I needed the case for, she couldnt believe her eyes.

All of the other associates gathered around and were drooling over it. It was an awesome thing.....

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Same at my local store. I walk in there and there was an entire wall sectioned off for iphone accessories. Picked up a few cases from them since I get discounts. Good times.

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I went into my verizon store today as well and they had them ready to go. i needed to switch numbers and didnt feel like calling cs. I got the same reaction, they were like "can i touch it". It was totally worth waking up at 3 in the morning. ha

buzzdar#WN

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
That's all just too funny did they ask you how u got it so early. I would have said none of ur business lol n

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk on the VZW Network.

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I didnt see bumpers, think you have to go to apple for those. and yeah i told them i pre-ordered. They seemed to be aware of that but i dont think they thought people would have them yet.

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I didnt see bumpers, think you have to go to apple for those. and yeah i told them i pre-ordered. They seemed to be aware of that but i dont think they thought people would have them yet.

Ohh, I thought Verizon would have them since they're selling the phones now. Oh well, I guess its off to Apple or I might check what cases they have sitting there.

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Might wanna double check though because i had already bought my bumper from apple so i wasnt looking to hard. you never know.

bcurtiss

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
That's all just too funny did they ask you how u got it so early. I would have said none of ur business lol n

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk on the VZW Network.

I told them I had some good contacts at Verizon, thought I may as well run with it...LOL.

They told me they did not even have a real iPhone to use or look at during all of thier training on the iPhone.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm not at all surprised they had accessories out already. The stores make a killing on accessories. That's why they're always trying to push them on customers.

gemni73

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Im surprised they had the accessories out usually the stores around me dont put the accessories out until the phone is officially released.
funny you say this because last week I called a local store to see if they did have accessories and the person answering the phone said they wouldn't have ant til launch day...went into the store the same day to check account and voila there were lots of accessories right up front!

bcurtiss

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
There is no discounts on iPhone accesories either, as I get a 25% discount due to my account status, and all iPhone accesorries do not allow for any discounts. Kind of a bummer.

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
There is no discounts on iPhone accesories either, as I get a 25% discount due to my account status, and all iPhone accesorries do not allow for any discounts. Kind of a bummer.

I think this varies by store. I went to buy my wife a case yesterday and the rep told me the same thing, but when he rang it up, my 25% discount was applied. It also works on line, but I wanted to get the case ASAP.

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

That's a bummer :mad:, I also get a 25% discount on accessories. I'll probably just continue to buy from amazon and Five Below.

bcurtiss

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I think this varies by store. I went to buy my wife a case yesterday and the rep told me the same thing, but when he rang it up, my 25% discount was applied. It also works on line, but I wanted to get the case ASAP.

You are correct, it depends on the accesories, for example the VZW store told me that if the price ends with a .97, my case was $29.97 there is no discount because it is set by Apple. Some items ended with a .97 and a few others did not and those items were packaged in Verizon packaging.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative