My new iphone has verizon bloatware

jor-el

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I am livid. Upon set up I find verizon bloatware on my phone..... How dare they put a bookmark in the Internet Safari browser for "my verizon." For shame Big Red, for shame!

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I am livid. Upon set up I find verizon bloatware on my phone..... How dare they put a bookmark in the Internet Safari browser for "my verizon." For shame Big Red, for shame!

1) Thats not bloatware

2) AT&T and all iPhone users get links to their repsective carriers site/documentation in Safari.

3) If you're going to complain, at least know what you're talking about

;)

Reactions: shipwrestler125

jor-el

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Im new here, had no idea people were so serious. OP was a total joke..... FTR,Came from a droid1 that had been getting very laggy and glitchy. Im not an apple fanboy(nor a hater) but I was a little nervous about full touchscreen w/no qwerty. I have been thoroughly impressed w/both the polished feel of iOS and the smooth setup. +100 to Verizon for finally getting it done.

chenzo

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
funny thing is that was one of the debates that delayed it for so long, verizon waned their logo on the device and apple said no effin way

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
funny thing is that was one of the debates that delayed it for so long, verizon waned their logo on the device and apple said no effin way

That is an interesting point but how was it delayed for so long? The ATT exclusivity is only done weeks ago.

Unless it was part of the negotiations years ago.

Cheers.

chenzo

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
That is an interesting point but how was it delayed for so long? The ATT exclusivity is only done weeks ago.

Unless it was part of the negotiations years ago.

Cheers.

May just have delayed negotiations, one of our VZ reps was telling me about it early last year.