HOW TO: Backup Assistant to Verizon Contact Transfer App.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Can I use this to back up my contacts on my iPhone?

I was told the VZ contact transfer app will expire 30 days after you install in on your iPhone so it would be pointless to backup, at least thats what Verizon told me. After I got my contacts to load on iPhone I deleted the app.

wrxnfx

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I was told the VZ contact transfer app will expire 30 days after you install in on your iPhone so it would be pointless to backup, at least thats what Verizon told me. After I got my contacts to load on iPhone I deleted the app.

You can continue to back up your contacts on your phone (not Google) via the Backup Assistant app as long as you keep remembering to manually backup within 30 days. This way, you can have a secondary backup on your Verizon Account.

korp#IM

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site

Yup ... process is very easy but it doesn't stay to keep backing up. Especially with iCloud and gmail as exchange no need to have it.

cdneeley

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I keep trying to use the contact transfer over 3g but I can not get it to work. I keep getting a network error message. Anyone else have this problem and figured it out? I am on 5.0 now.

Grafixx01#IM

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I used that program. The only thing that I didn't like about it is if you delete contacts from your phone, it'll re-sync all the deleted ones back. I wish it asked what you'd like to do with the changes.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods