verizon to have more than apple stores

kmc979

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
i know this is a he said she said who knows if you can believe it, but a doctor i work with told me her husband works for apple and it's hush hush but verizon will be having the bigger stock than the apple stores. who knows if it's true but it's something to think about on thursday. for me, my new toy is waiting for me at home right now!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I think REO Speedwagon should be coordinating this launch, because everyone seems to have:

"Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another..."

Reactions: glorman

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'd expect Apple to have at least 1,000 in each store and stores in large metropolitan areas like NYC to have 5000+. This would be consistent with their levels for AT&T launches. I doubt VZW will have that many especially in every store.

Tennessee

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd expect Apple to have at least 1,000 in each store and stores in large metropolitan areas like NYC to have 5000+. This would be consistent with their levels for AT&T launches. I doubt VZW will have that many especially in every store.

But then the number of Verizon stores all added together could be higher. But I know however many it takes, Apple and Verizon will keep making them.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
But then the number of Verizon stores all added together could be higher. But I know however many it takes, Apple and Verizon will keep making them.

I still doubt it especially because some Verizon stores probably will get 100 at the most. But I do agree with you that they will keep making them, they have to and Apple always does.