For those of you who got their iPhone already. How are things going?

Redseouls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So far, so good. I am trying to learn my way around it though. I really got used to my BB Tour, but I think in no time, I'll be an iPhone pro!

rsd36

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine is going great. Had to move phones around so contacted Big V with a 3rd number and took about 20 minutes chatting with a VERY helpful V Rep and walaaa...all set to go. Ugrading to .6 now.

artdeco

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Easiest activation, contact transfer, and other set up I have had with a phone...I have had 3 blackberries. Very impressed with how seamless it went. And....OMG what a difference from my storm2. Very happy here...

Reactions: blitzjb

Mk4Jetta

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Very happy with the whole transaction with Verizon. The pre-order was smoother than I thought it would be. We all got the phones before they said we would. Finally I have one! Been waiting for this day forever! Now, what to do with my Storm? I would love to take out all my frustration with a hammer! I HATE BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!

WyckedAnkh

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
it's definitely different from me. The Synergy on my Pre Plus was awesome, easily syncing accounts together and merging contacts if there were duplicates. Also I'm having to get used to not using any of the gestures but other than that, I'm loving it!!!

buzzdar#WN

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Best phone I have ever had so far. Just one question how do I make ringtones for this. What is easiest way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk on the VZW Network.

JB01

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The easiest (and free) way I've found for making iPhone ringtones (ex ATT iPhone user here!) is the go to this website - Free Ringtones for mobile and iPhone - Audiko

You can search for an artist you like or even a song and download the ringtone in an iPhone ready format. Once downloaded just import into iTunes and Sync with your Phone. The nice thing about this site is you can upload your own tracks and create your own ringtone!

Enjoy!

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
This has been an awesome experience. Verizon shipped to us loyal customers before release day.

I've always been one to switch phones a lot. I'm coming from a droid incredible... The display is beautiful, I can't get over it. If your thinking or contemplating on getting one, do it and you won't regret it.

Nytngale

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Totally smooth transition - I am one happy girl! Just need more time to play with my new toy. I am so not going to miss my BB Storm 2!

thommy

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
UPS tracking said today, before 10:30am. Arrived at 9:05am. HAPPY!

Got it on an upgrade on my daughters line, transfer went as follows: Activate iPhone via iTunes - successful. Go online and re-activate my daughters RAZR back to her number - successful. Dial *228 on iPhone, press option 1 and it asks me what phone number I want to activate this device on, I choose my number, put in my account security code and BAM I get the activation successful. No calls to V, no problems at all.

I am VERY happy with my iPhone. No problems syncing my contacts (Outlook) or Gmail (exchange) but not getting my Google calendar to sync. Not sure about that. Will do more reading tomorrow. Good night all!