Just Wondering...

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
If kch50428 will now admit that he was wrong and highlife9333 was right? ;)

In case you're not familiar with this, kch was posting in pretty much every thread that we would be getting our phones on or maybe a day before the 10th, contrary to what highlife said he knew, which was that the phones would ship when we ordered them. :D

Reactions: highlife

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
If kch50428 will now admit that he was wrong and highlife9333 was right? ;)

In case you're not familiar with this, kch was posting in pretty much every thread that we would be getting our phones on or maybe a day before the 10th, contrary to what highlife said he knew, which was that the phones would ship when we ordered them. :D

haha, thanks!

I approve of this thread. :D

Reactions: Darth-gamer

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
LMFAO

i think i remember in one of the threads that he did admit defeat, but i don't remember which one since we have had like 200 new threads recently

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing.

And highlife, remember, your buddy #8 stood by your position the whole way!

IT'S VI DAY. (Not to be confused with VJ or VE day)

Reactions: highlife

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You and he were both more than floating last Friday as the likely delivery date. Are you going to admit being wrong about that???

And, if you go back and look carefully, and closely, what I was saying was UNTIL THERE WAS EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY here's what to expect based on historical precedent.

My expectations were realistic at that time, and now we have 20-20 hindsight. So what.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
You and he were both more than floating last Friday as the likely delivery date. Are you going to admit being wrong about that???

And, if you go back and look carefully, and closely, what I was saying was UNTIL THERE WAS EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY here's what to expect based on historical precedent.

My expectations were realistic at that time, and now we have 20-20 hindsight. So what.

Hey, I didn't even think Verizon was even going to GET an iPhone, so don't feel too bad. Some of the CSRs problem will STILL deny us having it. :D

gamecocks524

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

eat-crow.jpg

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

I never stated the phones would be delivered to your door on friday. That is not correct. I stated they will ship as they are ordered, which is correct.

In fact, I stated in another thread that today would likely be the actual delivery date, seeing as FedEx asked any employees with the day after the superbowl (today) off, to please come in to help work, since they had an extreme amount of packages to deliver today.

And, what historical precedent? VZW has never offered an iPhone, or an exclusive chance for existing customers to get them first.

I'm not saying your expectations were not realistic. But you were going into any thread posting that I had no idea what the actual delivery date would be (which, obviously was incorrect), and it wasn't necessary to do.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What does it matter who said what when why where etc?

It's a happy day for many, and hopefully a happy day for me tomorrow to join the fun.....key word being fun ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2