Is internet required for activation?

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Forgive me if this is a duplicate post - I've tried searching the site, but I haven't found an answer to my question... My phone is being delivered at work, so I brought my personal laptop with me today (it has my itunes account on it). I know I have to activate the phone through itunes, but do I have to have it connected to the internet? I have internet on my work computer, but no itunes. Help?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Forgive me if this is a duplicate post - I've tried searching the site, but I haven't found an answer to my question... My phone is being delivered at work, so I brought my personal laptop with me today (it has my itunes account on it). I know I have to activate the phone through itunes, but do I have to have it connected to the internet? I have internet on my work computer, but no itunes. Help?

Yes you will need a internet connection.

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... I know I can connect my Droid to my laptop and get an internet connection that way - then maybe plug in the iphone and see if the connection is strong enough. We'll see soon, I guess! Thanks for the help, guys

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR