[Official] Received my VZW iPhone

ViP

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I keep having a "day mare" that 3 will come and go, I'll call, and they'll say they tried but I wasn't home. Then a fight proceeds.

Or I am so excited when it does get here, I run out with my knife to open the box and he takes off....

Right after I posted, the FedEx guy showed up! :D

He said he has been delivering iPhones all day and is jealous that he didn't preorder one and is regretting his decision.

CRF

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
All else fails leave a note for them, just on case they knock and leave. The lady rand my doorbell and knocked and I am pretty sure before I bolted down the stairs she was about to turn and leave. Just write down and authorize for them to leave with at "your" door because my package specified it could be signature-indirect and you don't want just anyone signing for your stuff. Well I didn't.

TSPCX

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Iphone 4

Got mine this morning at 10am at my job. So far this phone is awesome. Waited 3+ years for a phone like this. Enjoy everyone.

snakeye28

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
So FedEx updated my status while I was out running errands. I checked and saw it said out for delivery soo, i raced back home only to find out i missed the delivery by 2 min. Now I have to wait until 5 to pick it up...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm in with the rest of you... Just received mine and charging it as we speak, Getting itunes ready for what I want synced and looking for more apps than I already have downloaded so when it is charged I can sync everything. The phone looks great I have my screen protector on it(Bubble Free) and the case too. It fits perfect by the way and i went with the Incipio edge 2 piece case that snaps together top and bottom and comes with screen protectors and micro fiber cloth. They even sent me 3 extra screen protectors for free.

Good luck all. :D

Mossberg

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Fedex just dropped mine off 20 mins ago at work. I can't activate it til I get home though. :(

0207011434.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Fedex just dropped mine off 20 mins ago at work. I can't activate it til I get home though. :(

0207011434.jpg

You can activate it by hitting *228 and option 1 and do as it says, You will just have to wait to get home to sync it for the first time with itunes and get your contacts and everything in.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Still not here. 7 minutes past 3. Called and nothing they can do. Have somewhere to be at 5. Best be here by then.

FlyPhone

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine was supposed to be here by 10:30am. It is now 12:15pm. Not happy! Ive been standing at my window stalking every car that drives by. So painful!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR