Wondering if anyone can answer this ? for me..

iLove-AppLe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 16gb iPhone scheduled to arrive tomorrow, but I think I want a 32gb instead- I called customer service and was told i can take it into a store to swap, but would i be able to do this tomorrow or have to wait till the 10th? .. I mean I technically already have the phone no reason why they wouldn't be about to switch it right then and there right? ...

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
but they don't have them available in the stores yet to buy or swap. That is why all pre orders were online only. If one person can go get it exchanged at the store, others who still are waiting would be pissed.

iLove-AppLe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
but they don't have them available in the stores yet to buy or swap. That is why all pre orders were online only. If one person can go get it exchanged at the store, others who still are waiting would be pissed.

I see your point, thinking about giving it a shot anyway. I'll post tomorrow how it went. I dont think I cant wait till the 10th for a swap since I cant open the FEDEX box if I dont want to get charged a restocking fee.. I mainly want the swap because i figured to use the phone as my ipod as well- instead of carrying around both.

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
just enjoy the 16g for a few days and they stroll in to the store and swap it out..no big deal! :cool: Thats exactly why I bought the 32g. I knew I would want the more capacity. Good luck! :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner