We all got the wrong phone. (Even #8) :(

eternal76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Ha, I remember this video. I've been a subscriber to his youtube channel for years. Check out his other reviews as well, he's hilarious. :D

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Ha, I remember this video. I've been a subscriber to his youtube channel for years. Check out his other reviews as well, he's hilarious. :D

I love videos that show off blatant fakes to see how bad they are. I watched a video with a fake TAG Heuer watch, the one I have, but a fake. The presenter had a terrible Chinese-English. She told us that the watch had a "Scloo-down clown" (instead of screw-down crown) a "Minero Crisso" (instead of a mineral crystal which is dumb because the real thing here uses a Sapphire one) and a "High quality Japanese movement" when the watch is a Swiss Quartz.

As much as we might hate it, you pay the money for a reason. :)

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
lol I entertained myself for a good hour or 2 watching that guys video unboxing/reviews of fake imitation products :p

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
...I'm still doing it. He's hilarious. Makes me want an AirPhone 4.

haha I know right. if nothing else, just for the fun of it :p I saw his video for the PCP Portable. freaking hilarious if you pause on the close up of the poorly translated instruction manual. :p