Fed-Ex Needs Signature For Delivery!

Who will be delivering your i-Phone?

• Total voters

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I never had problems either. Never been in a car accident, doesn't mean it can't happen. But my scenario wasn't about someone else stealing it, it was about the DRIVER stealing it. Snow isn't a factor because he's the one delivering the phone. You just never know how shady some people can be. Some people do dumb things for money. And I was just throwing that out there because it happened last year and was on the news. It's a long shot but just a thought. I know I don't want my package with a brand new iPhone sitting outside for 6 hours or more. I much rather go pick it up after I get off work. Just my thoughts.

I agree with you on that. I don't want it outside without me home at all. Though waiting to go pick it up later that night, or if they don't let me do that, making me pick it up the next day will be hell. :p

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I agree with you on that. I don't want it outside without me home at all. Though waiting to go pick it up later that night, or if they don't let me do that, making me pick it up the next day will be hell. :p

i dont have that option to go get it because that fedex building to to far away

runnergrl23

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm gonna risk it - because it appears the facility where it is is 30min from my house also. I just called fedex, too, and they confirmed that you can leave a hand written note with a signature. I just asked them to put it under my door mat and away from the elements. :)

homeworkwithheather

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I called CS and asked if I could just come and pick it up since they are 20 min away and the girl said that you can only do a pick up after a 3rd delivery attempt...mine is at the local facility, but not on the truck...wondering if I should just call the local facility and ask them instead of going through the 1-800 number...damn...I really thought it would be on the truck this morning. It has been in Cleveland all weekend...

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Did you guys ever think that if you left a signed note, your delivery person can just keep the package. You'd have no recourse because someone else could have stolen it. The driver could then sell it craigslist and even though VZW will blacklist the phone, it'll mess up your day. I would only want them to deliver to my neighbor or I'll get it myself.

This is not the case with Fed Ex and Apple products. Unless you get a very nice driver.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner