How Early Are You Getting Up Tomorrow Morning?

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
For those of us who are lucky enough to have an estimated ship date of tomorrow, how early are you planning on waking up to wait for the package?

I am personally going to get up at 8am and go wait downstairs even though mine may not come until 4:30PM via FedEx. I just don't want to miss it as I am extremely busy on Tuesdays. So how early are the rest of you getting up?

ViP

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
FedEx in my town usually comes between 12:00 and 2:00 in the afternoon, so that's not really a problem. But knowing I will be like a kid on Christmas morning, I will probably be up around 6:00AM like I would do when I was 8.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Super Bowl, I'll be up late, but try to get up early. FedEx in my area always pushes the envelope of the delivery time, even going too far. I've had "It will be there by 3:00" items show up later than 5:00.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Last FedEx package I got (my Apple Bumper) came before 9am, unfortunately though, my iPhone is coming via UPS, which usually comes around noon. That being said, it would be pointless to wake up earlier.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
This is Apple ViP eve... Lol

I'm going to go ahead an mess with "The night before Christmas" just for you. :D

As a matter fact:

'Twas the night before iPhone, when all through the?net
Superbowl was coming, people making their bets;
The packages were coming by ground or by air,
In hopes that that ability to make un-dropped calls soon would be there;

Just something I whipped up. XD

Last edited:

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to go ahead an mess with "The night before Christmas" just for you. :D

As a matter fact:

That was actually pretty good!
lol.gif

Only thing I'd change would be the last line. I'd say, "In hopes that the ability to hold calls would soon be there."

Good job, though. :p

aeroo777

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be ready by 8am. (UPS NDA before 10:30). Going out right now to scrap off the last bit of snow and ice from the sidewalk. Maybe set up some orange cones and signs with "Reserved Parking For UPS".

gammaray1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Luckily I had tomorrow scheduled off. Its an annual thing, with the Superbowl. Ironically my iphone is supposed to deliver tomorrow before noon. I will be up at 7:30, and waiting impatiently. :D

smh16

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
5:00 am, same time I get up any normal work day. Our UPS normally comes around 1-2 pm. Luckily, I live on the large horse farm where I work and all mail / packages go directly to the main office. We've had the same great UPS guy for years... if somebody isn't in the office when he needs a signature, he knows where to find us in the barn. :D

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I am going to try to not drink too much tonight for the Super Bowl Celebration! Either way I will be more than happy getting up early tomorrow!

joekawasaki

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Gotta be to work at 5:30am. iPhone is being shipped to my workplace. UPS is usually there by 10am. Won't be able to play with my new toy til after work.

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be ready by 8am. (UPS NDA before 10:30). Going out right now to scrap off the last bit of snow and ice from the sidewalk. Maybe set up some orange cones and signs with "Reserved Parking For UPS".

It finally warmed up a bit here so that is above freezing, I went out and busted my butt shoveling and scraping the ice from the driveway. Wouldn't want my UPS guy falling and dropping my iPhone. :D

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

As a matter fact:

This is great! I am definitely excited like a little kid on X-mas eve.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
From past experience, in my area, UPS NDA super saver means it will be delivered around 4-5pm. Looks like it's only another 24 hours til happy time :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods