Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

2 Posts

Question Case decision? Your inputs

i have a droid incredible now with a seidio innocase and clip and it is a really nice and durable case and clip, the case is really slim and easy to type with. I am looking at the innocase II and holster for Iphone 4 and the AGF vandelay hardshell case with holster for Iphone 4. I know the vzw iphone 4 mute and volume buttons are moved a mm or so but both of these cases look like theres plenty of room with the large cut out on the side. Any input or thoughts would be great. The price is not an issue, even though the AGF vandelay is a little bit cheaper. Here are the links.

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase II Surface Case and Holster Combo for iPhone 4 (Black) (Fits AT&T iPhone): Cell Phones & Accessories

AGF Vandelay
    Amazon.com: AGF Vandelay Hard Shell Case w/ Holster for iPhone 4, Black: Electronics
    iPhone Intermediate

105 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

Another duplicate........??

But both will work I would go with which ever one swivels. If both then the cheapest.
    iPhone Intermediate

144 Posts

The second one looks better in my opinion.
    iPhone Newbie

21 Posts

I'm planning on an Otterbo when they have a ViP4 case. I've had it for the last 2 BBs & can't say enough about it. Unfortunately, I think it is hard to dock/charge with case on, but not totally sure.
    iPhone Intermediate

100 Posts

I like the first one better.

Seidio makes quality products.