Visit site
looks pretty real to me....labeling looks legit and the
"Rule the air" Red brochure makes it look pretty legit. I
just hope its true so we're sure they'll be arriving early

Fanastasia

Banned
Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Indiana? Is there even 3G coverage there?

Yes, we have Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile 3G service in Indiana. I am quite offended because I am from Indianapolis, IN. Indianapolis is a big city so we have 3G service close to a million people in Indianapolis. I had to represent for state. Because we all are not hicks.:p

Reactions: MUDPLZ

rsd36

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yea....my phone got out of Memphis and just arrived for sorting at Atlanta GA. Who knows...might actually get it Monday.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else concerned by the fact he couldn't activate it!? (In that thread, on the second page)

EDIT: Nevermind what I just said.

jaycee2007

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Blah blah blah, I cant use it.
Im more concerned about getting mines than seeing someone else receive theirs 2 days early.

OK.....maybe I am jealous.:eek:

ChemikalAjent

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
It's kinda funny how on the door to the UPS center it says the hours are Monday-Friday 10am-7pm. February 5th, 2011 is a Saturday. So they aren't open yet and also aren't open on this day. And where is he walking from? I'm confused.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

jms16g

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
It's kinda funny how on the door to the UPS center it says the hours are Monday-Friday 10am-7pm. February 5th, 2011 is a Saturday. So they aren't open yet and also aren't open on this day. And where is he walking from? I'm confused.

Looks like the counter may be closed, and the sign that is pointing to where he was walking from says "hold for pickups"... it may just be legit?!?

treevis

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Around here UPS isnt open on saturdays. I love how people dont know how to focus a camera either smh.

Ups could have someone working that day, its not uncommon. The location I work we have a driver that does the airport run and returns to the building for a few hours doing other work. The shipment could have came in on that truck. So yes this is all very possible.

brucep1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys just to clear some stuff up...

First, realize I went to my UPS customer center on friday night, and I gave them the tracking number and he went in the back and said it wasn't delivered to my local hub yet. Not happy about the fact that my overnight delivery stayed in west chester all day. But anyway, he said he would have gladly given it to me had it been shipped there.

Also, a lot of customer centers are open on saturdays for UPS. So to think this guy picked his package up on a Saturday, I completely believe him.

Again, if UPS would have honored their "overnight shipping" and it would have been delivered to my local hub friday night, I would have an iphone now. And I completely believe this guy. It was only a matter of time until someone did this.

Ps. cant wait for tom

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinkin either this guy works for UPS, or is close with someone who does... I don't believe some Gomer can walk up to a UPS facility at any level, and say "Here's my tracking number - can I get my package now?" There's always more to a story like this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal