who STILL doesnt have a tracking numer?

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Never received a Order Confirmation eMail, nor a Shipment eMail. Was only after checking the status religiously did i see the tracking number. Combined with that my accessory order placed 6hrs later I received the Order Confirmation eMail instantly while still no shipment email, and that shipment was delivered yesterday. so.....

nicolelk316

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Never received a Order Confirmation eMail, nor a Shipment eMail. Was only after checking the status religiously did i see the tracking number. Combined with that my accessory order placed 6hrs later I received the Order Confirmation eMail instantly while still no shipment email, and that shipment was delivered yesterday. so.....

you actually got the check order status thing to work??

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Order status still doesnt work for me. I can get all sorts of different errors by changing the info provided, but the last valid info was "shipped" message.

My credit card was charged Thursday, 611 order status says shipped 2nd day, and the CSRs i keep bugging say it shows shipped so I am still hopeful for Monday (even though I am traveling until Tuesday night and won't be able to play with it 'til then).

nicolelk316

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Order status still doesnt work for me. I can get all sorts of different errors by changing the info provided, but the last valid info was "shipped" message.

My credit card was charged Thursday, 611 order status says shipped 2nd day, and the CSRs i keep bugging say it shows shipped so I am still hopeful for Monday (even though I am traveling until Tuesday night and won't be able to play with it 'til then).

Same for me.. last night the pre order site was back up for a few minutes and i just happened to catch it (although the phones showed out of stock) however, i clicked the check status button under it and it took me to a different "check order page" and it stated that my order had been shipped.. i also get the message from 611 that it has been processed and shipped with an estimated arrival of 2 business days.

timmcc

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Everyone seems to be getting tracking numbers.....I ordered my iphone through Verizon. When I check the status of my order I get this as my tracking number... 65.163.88.200

It is not valid through fed-ex. I've not seen a tracking number with periods in it before.

Yes, I have the confirmation email.
No, i don't have the order processed email.
But I thought maybe...just maybe if Verizon posted a tracking number something might had happened.
Maybe I'm being to optimistic.

Has anyone else got tracking numbers like this?

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Everyone seems to be getting tracking numbers.....I ordered my iphone through Verizon. When I check the status of my order I get this as my tracking number... 65.163.88.200

It is not valid through fed-ex. I've not seen a tracking number with periods in it before.

Yes, I have the confirmation email.
No, i don't have the order processed email.
But I thought maybe...just maybe if Verizon posted a tracking number something might had happened.
Maybe I'm being to optimistic.

Has anyone else got tracking numbers like this?

I have read that it means your order was canceled. o_O

Last edited:

Andre G

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
i still don't have one same thing like everyone when i call 611 it says its been processed and shipped but i have no tracking number yet

keh

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a tracking number yet, but I ordered mid-morning after finally deciding to add a line rather than wait for an iPhone until late March when my upgrade would be available. Order status says it will arrive by 2/10 and *611 says they have no record...

edit_text

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
As of about 6AM CST I've got my tracking number. She, yes I do think of my iPhone as being of the fairer sex, is in Memphis estimated for Tue the 8th. Now to celebrate.

e_t

fennerk1

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Still nothing here. The check order site is down but last night I saw that it was shipped, 611 says the same thing. Just called verizon and they said their system shows it hasn't shipped yet. I am just hoping it comes tomorrow so I can be done obsessively checking things, haha

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Wow, there's still a lot of people without tracking information. I feel bad for you guys.

I got my shipping email just minutes after it posted under the order status.

glercara

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Nothing here either but...

I still have no tracking number. But, my card was charged on the 3rd and I BETTER be getting a delivery tomorrow!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice