Who's going naked????

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The iPhone 4 has got to be one of, if not the, prettiest smartphones ever made. Its so lovely as a matter of fact, that I am considering carrying my baby naked most of the time, and only use a case when I feel it might likely be dropped. (translation: I am getting sloshed).

Why cover up such a elegant device?

I have carried all my droids in the buff. I have a designated pants pocket (right side if you must know) that is used only for my phone. Left side is for keys and what little change I have.

Who else is going naked?

PS. Always have a designated driver when getting sloshed. Never call old girlfriends either.

Last edited:

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Again, I've never even touched an iPhone 4, so I need to first try this case I bought. It it gets in the way or I don't like the way it looks, it comes off. :D

edit_text

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm right there with you, I plan on going with squaretrade so if I do have any mishaps it should not be the end of the world. The iPhone 4 is one sexy device, why would anyone want to cover that up. An invisibleSHEILD is not out of the question however.

e_t

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I remember kinda laughing to myself when ever I saw someone with a 3G or 3GS with a screen protector and no case. They were covering the least scratch resistant surface on their phone.

But.. at least they still had the naked look.

Putting a case on the 4G would be like putting a full fairing on a Ducati Monster.

ducati-monster-695-noire.jpg

You just dont..

Last edited:

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I remember kinda laughing to myself when ever I saw someone with a 3G or 3GS with a screen protector and no case. They were covering the least scratch resistant surface on their phone.

But.. at least they still had the naked look.

Putting a case on the 4G would be like putting a full fairing on a Ducati Monster.

ducati-monster-695-noire.jpg

You just dont..

I want to see the Ducati with the full fairing

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am absolutely going naked, no case and DEFINITELY NO SCREEN PROTECTOR!! I do not want to do ANYTHING that may damage the clarity of that sexy retina display! Even though I paid full retail I am confident in my ability to keep it scratch free!

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Brave!

You guys are definately braver than I am. I must admit I'd rather leave it naked, but i do not have the money to replace it if it breaks!

Sadly, I also put an Otterbox Defender on my iPad, but i will try to go with a more minimalist case for my iPhone 4 32gb. I also have been considering a Zagg invisibleshield as well.

Stop tempting me to leave it in it's glorious iBirthday Suit :(

dcsr23#IM

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, the phone is a thing of beauty, but considering it's glass I'll probably throw a case on it and a screen protector to keep it as clean as the day I receive it.

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Heck no! I am putting my Incipio Double cover case (white/gray, I returned the black one. Black was getting boring to me) and Pure Gear Display protector on this baby. Taking no chances! I dropped my BB storm 2 numerous times. Didn't think I would drop it but it just happens sometimes. It'll still be sexy IMO! ;)

Garnoch

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Putting it in a case is like people wrapping their furniture in plastic or buying their kids toys but telling them to keep them in the box because they may be worth more someday. I asked my wife if I should wrap it up and she said she'd rather I didn't. Wait, what were we talking about again?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'll stroll around naked sometimes and other times it'll be wearing its sexy blue bumper. ;)

It really depends on how slutty it's feeling that day.

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a white bumper today because i like the way it looks on the black iphone...That being said there will be times when i will take it off, i really liked the back of the phone so thats why i went with the bumper. I as well put my phone in my right pocket and change and keys in the left..should not get scratched.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I love the look of the iPhone 4, but I bought the Casemate Pop today just to have a case if ever I need to use it. I will probably have it on 50% of the time, off the other.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro