Verizon Business Customer - Question

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm a Verizon Business Customer who pre-ordered my phone at 3am like everyone else. However, I had to order through the business side of My Verizon, and I can only find my Order status under the Business side as well.

I keep seeing where people are saying either their order says it's processing or says that it has been shipped... but mine shows:

Order Status:
PRE

I assume that means "Pre-ordered" or something, but I was wondering if anyone else ordered this way and shows their order as shipped.

Thanks!

P.S. First post, happy to have found this forum. :cool:

edit_text

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
My guess would be that for the most part business customers are going to wait till they have an available upgrade, you are probably one of only a few that pre-ordered on a business account. That is pure speculation but it sounds logical to me.

e_t

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site

i read both threads. i have the same "pre" in the status. have been checking order status every few hours for the last few days. was really wanting to see in in transit.

yes, if personal accounts are getting them before the 10th then i would like mine as well.

the truth... i have waited 4 years for the iphone. 5 more days is nothing. i'm just happy i'm finally getting one.

cody

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77