Contract question

prufrock

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I have about a year left on my contract with a Blackberry. I pre-ordered the iphone at full retail so had a few questions regarding my current contract.

1. Does the the iphone go on the same contract so the end date is the same (2/2012)? Or does it reset to a new 2 year contract so my contract end date now becomes 2/2013?

2. My current upgrade date is 10/2011. Does this stay the same so I'd still be eligible to upgrade in October?

Love this forum! I've learned so much over the past few weeks. Thanks!

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Buying a phone full retail does not effect your contract at all. You still have the same contract end date and same upgrade date. When you receive it you shouldn't have to agree to any new two year term

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: prufrock

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I have about a year left on my contract with a Blackberry. I pre-ordered the iphone at full retail so had a few questions regarding my current contract.

1. Does the the iphone go on the same contract so the end date is the same (2/2012)? Or does it reset to a new 2 year contract so my contract end date now becomes 2/2013?

2. My current upgrade date is 10/2011. Does this stay the same so I'd still be eligible to upgrade in October?

Love this forum! I've learned so much over the past few weeks. Thanks!

Since you paid full retail for the phone, there will be no type of contract extension. So your contract end date/upgrade date will remain the same as it is currently.

EDIT - Ninja'd! Geez, I'm too slow...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You paid full retail - so your contract end date remains what it was before; and your upgrade eligibility date does not change either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2