invalid preorder #?

VzwFtw7

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I preordered 3 iphones on the 3rd just after midnight hoping to check their status since im hearing a lot of news from others getting their tracking numbers. The most recent email i have received was on the 3rd with the order reference #. I enter my Confirmation # and last name again and again but it still says this "Please check the information you have entered. Data may be missing or may have entered an invalid Pre-Order Number or Last Name"....anybody else having this same issue?

Last edited:

ChemikalAjent

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I preordered 3 iphones on the 3rd just after midnight hoping to check their status since im hearing a lot of news from others getting their tracking numbers. I enter my Confirmation # and last name again and again but it still says this "Please check the information you have entered. Data may be missing or may have entered an invalid Pre-Order Number or Last Name"....anybody else having this same issue?

Try calling 611 from your primary phone. Choose option 4, say 'Order status' and it should let you know what's going on with your phones.

VzwFtw7

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
611 worked

i called 611 and got my tracking # it says estimated delivery feb 7th like many others that have mentioned Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR