Syncing and Organizing Photos

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I understand how to sync photos, but there has to be a better way... I have 80GB of photos in about 20 different directories on my network drive. Is there any way to pick and choose which individual photos to sync w/ my iPhone other than creating a second copy of the photo in a new directory?

I don't understand why I need to have two copies of photos in order for this to work right.

Are there third party apps that will make this easier? The ones I've seen all require creating yet another set of albums on the phone. I'm just trying to have one set of albums on the phone and one copy of my photos on my computer.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately, there is no way to pick individual photos. It's all a matter of folder management, and syncing the folders you want onto your iPhone.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your help. If you need some ideas for other things to do with your android phone besides troll iPhone message boards, please call your local United Way.

This is off topic. Not sure why you decided to bring up android phones when the topic starter clearly asked about photos on the iPhone.

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
This is off topic. Not sure why you decided to bring up android phones when the topic starter clearly asked about photos on the iPhone.

Lol, I *am* the original poster. I was responding to the droid troll who posted about steve jobs (see the second message in the thread). :D

At least, I'm assuming you're the droid troll, since you didn't actually contribute helpful information, and posted from your droid.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Lol, I *am* the original poster. I was responding to the droid troll who posted about steve jobs (see the second message in the thread). :D

At least, I'm assuming you're the droid troll, since you didn't actually contribute helpful information, and posted from your droid.

There is no issue with someone owning an android. The world does not revolve around Apple. You are young so you'll soon see as you grow up.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Also I like to add, just because you own one Apple product (my cast the iPad) does not mean you have to own every single apple product.

Not sure whats so funny about that, and if Alli can't see that your being just as bad as I am, then there is clearly a case a favoritism here

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
There is no issue with someone owning an android. The world does not revolve around Apple. You are young so you'll soon see as you grow up.

You are right, there is no issue with someone owning a Android device. There is a issue with you telling someone to grow up though. It's really not necessary. So keep the thread on topic.

Thanks so much.

Reactions: Leanna Lofte

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2